Applying for Financial Aid at Royal Palm Academy 2021-22 School Year
Families are urged to complete their applications for Financial Aid as early as possible, as funds are limited
Returning families should begin their application in FACTS before March 15th and complete all FACTS requirements by April 1st.
New families may begin the process immediately after acceptance and enrollment of your student(s).
Royal Palm Academy offers financial assistance to families with demonstrated financial need, as determined by RPA using the FACTS Grant & Aid assessment process. Funds are limited and families are encouraged to complete the process as early as possible.
RPA accepts Florida Tax Credit (FTC) Scholarships. To qualify for RPA-Funded Financial Aid, families are required to apply separately for these awards. See below for instructions.
To apply for RPA-Funded Financial Aid:
- New families begin your application by Clicking HERE: Existing families begin by logging into your FACTS Family Portal, then select Financial from the menu, then click on Apply for Grant & Aid.
- Include all financially responsible parties on the application. If a responsible party is in a separate household, a separate application is required through FACTS.
- Complete all FACTS requirements as soon as possible.
- A review meeting with the RPA Financial Aid Committee will be arranged when FACTS has completed their review. We will contact you to schedule a convenient time, either virtually or in person.
- After your conference, families are notified of awards for review and acceptance.
- If a decision is made not to enroll based on financial aid granted, registration fees will be refunded.
To apply for a Florida Tax Credit Scholarship:
- Apply directly to each agency individually -- Step Up for Students and AAA Scholarship Foundation (only one award will be accepted, whichever is higher).
- FTC scholarships are based upon income and family size. The two agencies’ links are:
If you have any questions at all, contact the Admissions Office anytime by phone (239-594-9888) or email: email@example.com.