The Virtue of Moderation
DEFINITION OF Moderation:
Attention to balance in one’s life
MODERATION LOOKS LIKE:
- Taking the time each day to pray
- Taking the time each day to rest
- Taking the time each day to eat
- Taking time to do your homework
- Not spending too much time on the computer or watching TV
MODERATION SOUNDS LIKE:
- I spent time praying today.
- I have to go to bed on time.
- It’s time to eat.
- I spent some time doing my homework today
- I did not spend too much time on the computer or watching TV
Disciple of Christ – Education in Virtue® is dedicated to assisting schools in restoring the classical Catholic teaching of virtue into its culture. These resources were developed by experienced teachers for use in any classroom. They are practical, intuitive, and will provide a common language that can be used by the entire school, transforming and unifying the entire community.